Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are able to join CEO in order to gain access to organizational support and event sponsorship for cultural and diversity-related events. CEO will provide assistance to member RSOs on event planning, marketing, and access to equipment rentals such as a snow cone machine, cotton candy machine, and popcorn machine. Together with your organization, CEO is excited give students an opportunity to experience culture and diversity on a deeper level.
Benefits of Registering:
- Registration with CEO is free, as long as the mission of the RSO is cultural or diversity-related.
- Each registered organization will be appointed a CEO Council Member as a liaison to CEO. This liaison will also be a source of knowledge for resources offered by CEO and the University.
- Each registered organization will be eligible for financial assistance and planning support for cultural or diversity-related events.
- Each registered organization will receive CEO promo items.
- CEO will assist registered organizations with marketing support for designing and printing materials, if needed.
- Each registered organization’s website and social media will be displayed on CEO’s website.
- Each registered organization will be able to rent equipment from CEO including (but not limited to) a snow cone machine, cotton candy machine, and popcorn machine.
In order to maintain CEO membership:
- Two of the RSO executive board members must attend one workshop hosted by the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) by the end of the fall semester. RSOs may select any of the available CDI workshops to attend.
- Two of the RSO executive board members must also attend one Cultural Roundtable hosted by the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) by the end of the academic year. RSOs may select any of the available CDI Cultural Roundtables to attend.