CoogCounts is a voluntary program designed to challenge University of Houston Registered Student Organization leaders through increased opportunities for leadership and organizational development. Organizations will receive new rewards for each new level of point completion. In order to earn CoogCounts Incentives, organization members will participate in activities that are designed to help them learn, grow, and achieve success. Additionally, RSOs can receive points by increasing their usage of Get Involved Platform.
Why YOUR organization should participate:
- Find events and programs that enhance your leadership skills and abilities
- Explore UH and CSI resources and services
- Develop management and organizational skills
- Increase usage of Get Involved
- Earn REWARDS and RECOGNITION for your work!
When YOUR organization will be eligible to participate:
- After an organization has been approved for registration for the 2016-2017 school year, it is eligible for CoogCounts
How YOUR organization can participate:
How does my organization submit items towards points:
- Bauer Women Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers