Cougar Leadership Institute
The Cougar Leadership Institute (CLI) is a fun weekend retreat that helps students define and develop leadership skills that are useful throughout their collegiate and future career. The institute is open to future and current student leaders, and the cost is $20.
Students who participate in CLI will be able to:
- Define leadership within the context of positive, transformative change.
- Identify and examine core personal value in the context of group roles within organization.
- Investigate the role of ethical decision-making in promoting authentic leadership.
- Articulate a personal philosophy of leadership based upon leadership values.
- Take a leadership skills assessment to learn their top leadership strengths.
The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) will provide:
- Transportation to and from the retreat.
- 5 meals and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Housing at Carolina Creek Christian Camp
- Facilitators to lead small and large group discussion
- Retreat supplies and a T-shirt!
If you have any questions please contact Abbey Hartgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org.