Campus Leaders Reception Nomination Form
Organization of the Year
This award is presented to one undergraduate and one graduate registered student organization that has made an outstanding effort to become involved in campus life. This registered student organization has made substantial achievements during its year(s) of service to the student body.Nomination Requirements
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (no more than 10,000 characters) describing why the organization should be considered for the award including the following information:
- Description of the registered student organization
- Contribution to membership development through recruitment, education and retention of members.
- Significant achievements of the registered student organization during its year(s) of service
- Participation in campus-wide activities or events
- Organization of or participation in campus/community service projects
- Specific efforts by the organization that makes it qualified to be the organization of the year
- Supplementation documentation of organization development (no more than 10 files). The registered student organization can provide documentation of their choice. Documentation should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement no later than 5:00 PM on March 8th, 2013 on a USB drive or a CD. Recommended documentation include:
- News Articles
- Applicants for Outstanding New Organization of the Year and SFAC-funded organizations are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Deadline to submit the nomination form, letter of recommendation, and additional documentation is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Nominated individuals and student organizations will be invited to attend the Campus Leaders Reception on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the University Center Houston Room.