Campus Leaders Reception Nomination Form
Outstanding New Organization
This award is presented to a newly-formed registered student organization during the 2012-2013 academic school year that has made an outstanding effort to become involved in campus life. This organization has made substantial achievements during its first academic year of service to the student body.Nomination Requirements
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (no more than 10,000 characters) describing why the registered student organization should be considered for the award including the following information:
Description of how the registered student organization serves a purpose that is unique to other registered student organizations
- Description of how the registered student organization has laid a foundation for continued growth and success
- Significant achievements of the registered student organization during its first year
- Participation in campus-wide activities or events
- Supplementation documentation of organization development (no more than 10 files). The registered student organization can provide documentation of their choice. Documentation should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement no later than 5:00 PM on March 8th, 2013 on a USB drive or a CD. Recommended documentation include:
- SFAC-funded organizations are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Deadline to submit the nomination form, letter of recommendation, and additional documentation is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Nominated individuals and student organizations will be invited to attend the Campus Leaders Reception on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the University Center Houston Room.