Campus Leaders Reception Nomination Form
Most Improved Student Organization
This award is presented to a registered student organization that has made significant strides in improving its membership and the services that it provides to the student body. This registered student organization has increased its presence and participation throughout campus this academic year and has made growth and improvement its top priorities.Nomination Requirements
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (no more than 10,000 characters) describing why the registered student organization should be considered for the award including the following information:
- Description of what initiatives have been put into place to make changes within the organization
- Significant achievements of the organization during this academic year
- Description of plans currently being implemented for continued growth/success
- Participation in campus-wide activities or events
- Supplementation documentation of organization development (no more than 10 files). The registered student organization can provide documentation of their choice. Documentation should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement no later than 5:00 PM on March 8th, 2013 on a USB drive or a CD. Recommended documentation include:
- SFAC-funded organizations are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Deadline to submit the nomination form, letter of recommendation, and additional documentation is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Nominated individuals and student organizations will be invited to attend the Campus Leaders Reception on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the University Center Houston Room.