Campus Leaders Reception Nomination Form
Most Innovative Program of the Year
This award is presented to a program implemented by a registered student organization that demonstrates creativity and innovation in an effort to provide an event/service that could be beneficial to the entire student body.Nomination Requirements
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (no more than 10,000 characters) describing why the registered student organization should be considered for the award including the following information:
- Description of the program and its intended goals and outcomes
- Description of how the registered student organization made in effort to create a unique event/service for the student body
- Description of how the registered student organization made efforts to include a wide variety of students at the event
- Supplementation documentation of program (no more than 10 files). The registered student organization can provide documentation of their choice. Documentation should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement no later than 5:00 PM on March 8th, 2013 on a USB drive or a CD. Recommended documentation include:
- News Articles
- SFAC-funded organizations are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Deadline to submit the nomination form, letter of recommendation, and additional documentation is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Nominated individuals and student organizations will be invited to attend the Campus Leaders Reception on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the University Center Houston Room.