Campus Leaders Reception Nomination Form
Outstanding Educational Program of the Year
This award is presented to a program implemented by a registered student organization that demonstrates an outstanding effort to expose the student body to important and thought-provoking issues.Nomination Requirements
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (no more than 10,000 characters) describing why the registered student organization should be considered for the award including the following information:
- Description of the program and its intended goals and outcomes
- Description of how the registered student organization made efforts to include a wide variety of students at the event
- Description of how the program used unique learning methods to engage students in a meaningful issue
- Supplementation documentation of the program (no more than 10 files). The registered student organization can provide documentation of their choice. Documentation should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement no later than 5:00 PM on March 8th, 2013 on a USB drive or a CD. Recommended documentation include:
- News Articles
- SFAC-funded organizations are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Deadline to submit the nomination form, letter of recommendation, and additional documentation is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Nominated individuals and student organizations will be invited to attend the Campus Leaders Reception on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the University Center Houston Room.