- Submitting copies of their Student Accommodation Form (SAF) and accompanying Academic Accommodations Evaluation Committee (AAEC) approval form along with a RITA form to their instructors if they would like to take their exams at CSD.
- Completing Section 1 of the RITA form.
- Asking their instructors to complete the remaining portions of the RITA form.
- Returning the white copy of each completed RITA form to CSD at least 24 hours before the first exam.
- Informing instructors of any schedule conflicts with exam start dates/times, and arranging for alternate dates, if possible.
Back to top
- Assuring test security, including exam pick-up and delivery, exam maintenance, and proctoring.
- Returning exams to instructors within two business days of exam completion.
- Allowing only recommended and approved exam accommodations.
- Exams are the property of the instructor. CSD will not change a date or time of an exam without the instructor's permission to do so.
Back to top
- Completing Section 2 of the RITA form, and returning completed form to student to submit white copy to CSD.
- Including as many test dates as possible.
- Indicating in the spaces marked "Time" the time the student may begin the exam, not the time of the class. All exams taken at CSD must be scheduled within CSD's hours of operation.*
- If the exam dates have not yet been scheduled when the RITA form is filled out, please complete a CSD fax RITA form upon scheduling exams, and fax it to CSD at (713) 743-5396.
- Checking the appropriate "Exam Pick-up Options" box.
- Completing the "Special Instructions" section.
- Signing the RITA form and returning it to the student as soon as possible, and keeping the pink copy.
*CSD hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Mondays and Tuesdays during the Fall and Spring semesters. If you would prefer to e-mail or fax an exam or have any questions or concerns about any exam procedures, please contact Barbara Lenart, CSD Office Supervisor, at (713) 743-5400 or email@example.com.
Revised: August 18, 2008