For our Pathways Internships (formerly known as co-ops), NASA is looking for students who are well-rounded, focusing on academics as well as on-campus involvement. We want self-motivated, passionate individuals to join our ranks as we lead human space exploration. Six (6) JSC Pathways Intern announcements will open on Tuesday 9/4/18. The job posting is a little tricky because the system will stop taking applications after a certain number of applications have been submitted. Each job announcement will be considered closed at 11 p.m. CST on either the date that a specific number applications are received or on 9/6/18, whichever occurs first. The sooner you can submit an application, the better chance you have of being considered for the position. We recommend that you do not wait until the deadline to submit your application.
- Mechanical Engineer: JS18I0007
- Aerospace Engineer: JS18I0008
- Electrical/Computer/Software Engineer: JS18I0009
- Business: JS18I0011
- Accounting: JS18I0010
- Multi-Discipline: JS18I0012
There is a brochure with qualification requirements, USA Jobs instructions, and resume tips. Students can prepare to apply by developing a profile in USAJobs, building their résumé, and creating a notification for NASA Johnson Space Center Pathways Intern opportunities that will alert them when our announcements open.
- Create a USA Jobs account
- Create a résumé through USA Jobs
- Click on “résumés” section on the left-side panel.
- Select “build new résumé” and fill out mandatory fields.
- Note: Be sure to create a resume from scratch; do not upload a pre-written résumé as formatting issues may occur.