UHS Child Protection TrainingHH 1405 Login Information
Where do I take the training—Accessing TAP (Training Access Portal)?
Once you have self-enrolled in PASS, it takes 24 – 48 hours for PeopleSoft to replicate the request in TAP.
There are 2 ways to access TAP:
- Go directly to TAP at https://login.tap.uh.edu
- For UH Central Campus, you can access Online Training via AccessUH by clicking on Employee Online Training
Username and Password:
- Enter your PeopleSoft ID (Employee ID) and your PeopleSoft Password
- Employee ID: Located on your pay advice and on the back of your UH Id (example: 0145985)
- For UH Central Campus, you may also use your CougarNet ID and Password for both AccessUH and the direct TAP site.
If you are unable to access your account and need your password reset, click on the password reset button or go to the IT site to reset your PeopleSoft or CougarNet password.
Additional information regarding TAP can be found on the HR TAP Online Training site: http://www.uh.edu/human-resources/training/TAP_Online_Training/index.php If you have any questions regarding the training, please contact the HR Customer Service Center at 713-743-3988 or email at CSC@uh.edu.