UHS Child Protection Training
HH1505 TAP Troubleshooting
Formerly HH1305 Blackboard Troubleshooting
TAP (Training Access Portal)
TAP into your potential with the HR Online Training
To access the Online Training Site click on the button above.
Issues Accessing the Online Training
Logging into TAP
You do not see the course listed
- You can register for courses via PASS (PeopleSoft) at https://my.uh.edu or AccessUH
- Once you register for a training via PASS, it will take 24-48 hours for the course to show up in theTAP system
- Check your enrollment status in PASS (PeopleSoft) at https://my.uh.edu or AccessUH
Once you log in, you cannot view the training
- Update the Java on your computer
- Change your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, switch to Mozilla or Chrome
- Clear cookies and caches from the browser settings
Guide to clearing cookies and caches in:
For technical support or to reset your password, please contact the University of Houston Technology Support Services at 713-743-1411.
Q1: If I am having technical difficulties (course login, password, or technical course issues), who do I contact?
Answer: For technical support, or to reset your online training password, please contact the University of Houston Technology Support Services at 713-743-1411.
Q2: Once I am in the TAP Training how do I return to the homepage to see my course list or go to the next training?
Answer: To return to the TAP Home Page, click on the upper right-hand corner, “My Courses” or click “Return to My Courses” or click the back arrow.