UHS Child Protection Training
HH 1405 Blackboard Troubleshooting
Issues Accessing the Online Training
- Logging into TAP
- Log into TAP with your PeopleSoft ID and PeopleSoft Password
- Reset your PeopleSoft Password online at https://ssl.uh.edu/password/#/
- You do not see the course listed
- You can register for courses via PASS (PeopleSoft) at https://my.uh.edu or AccessUH
- Once you register for a training via PASS, it will take 24-48 hours for the course to show up in theTAP system
- Check your enrollment status in PASS (PeopleSoft) at https://my.uh.edu or AccessUH
- Once you log in, you cannot view the training
- Update the Java on your computer: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- Change your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, switch to Mozilla or Chrome
- Clear cookies and caches from the browser settings
- For technical support or to reset your password, please contact the University of Houston Technology Support Services at 713-743-1411.
Q1: If I am having technical difficulties (course login, password, or technical course issues), who do I contact?
Answer: For technical support, or to reset your online training password, please contact the University of Houston Technology Support Services at 713-743-1411.
Q2: Once I am in the TAP Training how do I return to the homepage to see my course list or go to the next training?
Answer: To return to the TAP Home Page, click on the upper right-hand corer, “My Courses” or click “Return to My Courses” or click the back arrow.