Photo Editing Instructions
- 1. Navigate to the folder containing the photo file.
- 2. Right click on the photo file, move the mouse to Open With on
the menu, and select Microsoft Office Picture Manager. (This
assumes that you have Microsoft Office installed.) The Microsoft
Office Picture Manager will open and the photo will be
- 3. Select Edit Pictures on the toolbar. The Edit Pictures task
pane will be displayed.
- 4. Select the Crop command on the Edit Pictures task pane.
- 5. For the Crop settings, specify an aspect ratio of 3 x 4 and
portrait orientation. Sizing handles will appear.
- 6. Drag the sizing handles to select the portion of the photo
you want to include.
- 7. On the File menu, use the Save As … command to save the
modified photo file.