Nancy Weems and Tali Morgulis, Directors
An intensive solo performance program for students grades 9-12.
- Private lessons
- Piano ensemble
- Master classes
- Guest recitals
- Guest Presentation: Body Awareness for Pianists by Katie Parr Smith
- Admission to festival concerts
- Optional campus residency
Application and Audition Requirements
- Completed application form with $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Recorded auditions (CD only) must include two memorized works of contrasting musical periods
- APPLICATION AND RECORDING DEADLINE: POSTMARKED MAY 2, 2016
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE WILL BE EMAILED ON OR BY MAY 16, 2016
Fees (all fees are non-refundable)
- Application fee: $30 (due with application/recording by May 2, 2016)
- Tuition: $450 (due upon notification of acceptance)
- Room and Board: $440 (optional, but strongly recommended due to scheduled evening activities. Dorm room, double occupancy.)
Piano Institute Faculty
* University of Houston faculty member
For further information call Nancy Weems (P: 713-743-3182 or E:firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tali Morgulis (P: 713-743-3180 or E: email@example.com).