The United States Department of Education awarded UH Children's Learning Centers CCAMPIS funding after a grant proposal was submitted by UHCLC Administrators. With this funding, UHCLC can continue to support children by helping their parents stay in school and achieve the goal of graduating with a degree.
Child care tuition assistance awards range up to a 60% reduction in weekly child care tuition fees.
In order be eligible for the CCAMPIS assistance program a parent must:
- Have a child enrolled at UHCLC.
- Have a completed application for the current academic year on file with the UH Scholarships and Financial Aid Office. This includes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be an undergraduate student working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Receive the UH Pell Grant.
- Be in good academic standing as defined by UH and enrolled for a minimum of six semester hours.
- Not owe money to UHCLC.
- Be willing to follow all policies and procedures of UHCLC.
- Complete a CCAMPIS orientation.
Approved assistance can only be used for the current semester.