Recognizing the resilience in refugee women, the Collaborative seeks to assist them to improve their quality of life by providing education and support, while raising awareness in the community.
- Friday, May 9, 2014: (Sample event) Art Space (Photo)
- Thursdsay, May 8,2014: (Sample event) Table Talk (Photo)
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014: Fast Friends
- Friday, May 2,2014: WGSS Graduation Luncheon
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 (11: 30am - 1pm): The Barbara Karkabi Living Archive Series: The Marriage Question: Do You?
- Friday, April 11, 2014 ( 9am - 12pm): $tart $mart Salary Negotiation Workshop
- The 17th Annual Table Talk Luncheon – Thursday, February 27, 2014 – Co-chairs Annette Bracey & Sue Payne.
- South Asia to Houston: Conversations and Connections Around Gender-Based Violence, February 21, 2014
- The Barbara Karkabi Living Archives Series: Women in Theater, Monday, November 18th, 11:30am - 1pm
- The Barbara Karkabi Living Archive Series: Women's Activism Then & Now, Monday, October 14th, 6-7:30pm
- $tart $mart Salary Negotiation Workshop, Friday, November 1st , 9:00am-12:00pm Agnes Arnold Hall, Room 210. Click Here
Past Event Archive
Share Your Ideas
Please contact us with your ideas for future events!