The Developmental, Cognitive, & Behavioral Neuroscience graduate program in the Department of Psychology in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Houston is divided into the following research laboratories:
- Behavioral Neuroscience Lab, Director: Leigh Leasure
- Cognitive Development Lab, Director: Hanako Yoshida
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Attention Lab, Director: Benjamin Tamber-Rosenau
- Developmental Behavioral Neuroscience, Director: Therese Kosten
- Genetic and Neurobehavioral Systems: Interdisciplinary Studies (GENESIS) Lab, Director: Elena Grigorenko
- Laboratory of Early Experiences and Development (LEED), Director: Johanna Bick, Ph.D.
- Laboratory for the Neural Bases of Bilingualism, Director: Arturo Hernandez
- The Texas Center for Learning Disabilities, Overall Project Principal Investigator: Jack M. Fletcher
- Texas Institute for Measurement, Evaluation and Statistics, Director: David J. Francis; Associate Director: Coleen D. Carlson
- Visual Cognition Lab, Director: Bruno Breitmeyer
Graduate students in the Psychology Department at the University of Houston will have opportunities to participate in collaborative cross-program research.