To contact the Anxiety Disorder Clinic, please contact us at (713) 743-8609 and ask to speak to a Clinic Assistant. Please specify that you are calling for the Anxiety Disorder Clinic.
Note: Due to confidentiality, we are unable to respond to e-mails about clinical issues
Seeking Clinical Services
If you are calling to request treatment at the Anxiety Disorder Clinic, several things will happen:
- Your contact information will be given to one of our therapists, who will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an assessment meeting
- The assessment meeting is designed to better understand you and how anxiety is a problem for you, and to make certain that our services would be helpful for you
- The assessment in the Anxiety Disorder Clinic is free and is required before treatment services can begin
- The assessment usually takes 2 hours, and the therapist will ask you many questions about your anxiety and other difficulties
- You will also be asked to complete several questionnaires at home
- Approximately one week later, you will meet again with the assessment therapist to review the results of the assessment, return the completed questionnaires, and begin scheduling treatment if appropriate.