- No food and drinks are allowed in the computer rooms.
- Students must save all documents on portable devices such as USB drive/Floppy. We are not responsible for any loss of documents stored on the computer's hard drive.
- Computer games are not allowed.
- No loud group conversations or music (you must wear headphones).
- Take your call outside the computer lab.
- Printing limits to our Polsci students. If you are Polsci students cannot print, please email your username and class schedule to email@example.com
- Report any technical of computer problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the authority to require individuals to leave computer rooms and/or report persons for violating any of the above policies. Your computer account will use suspsend in Polsci lab.
Social Sciences Data Lab (PGH 446, Graduate Students only)
Undergraduate Computing Lab (PGH 391, Political Science students only)