TMF Orchestra Information
Fees - All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- All participants receive a fellowship that covers tuition, housing, and meals (a $4000 value).
- Application fee: $70 (Due with ArtsApp TMF application and payable online by credit card or PayPal.)
- Registration fee: $275 (Due upon acceptance.)
- J-1 Visa Processing: $200 (Due upon acceptance for international students requiring J-1 visa. Includes visa and health insurance. Excludes SEVIS or consular fees.)
- Security Deposit: All participants are required to have a credit card on file while attending the Texas Music Festival as a security deposit. Any charges against the participant's account (lost music/books, dorm room/equipment damage) will be charged to the credit card on file and the participant will be notified of any charges. In the even of unexpected departure or dismissal for any reason, $200 will be charged to the credit card on file, and the participant may be charged for reimbursement of housing costs.
- All Placement Audition excerpts are available for download.