TMF 2015 Orchestral Institute Fees - All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- All participants receive a fellowship that covers tuition, housing, and meals (a $4000 value)
- Application fee: $75 (Due with TMF DecisionDesk application and payable online by credit card)
- Registration fee: $275 (Due upon acceptance)
- Foreign student J-1 Visa Processing: $200 (Due upon acceptance for international students requiring J-1 visa. Includes visa and health insurance. Excludes $180 SEVIS, $160 visa, and any consular fees)
- Security Deposit: All participants are required to have a credit card on file while attending the Immanuel and Helen Texas Music Festival as a security deposit. Any charges against the participant's account (lost music/books, dorm room/equipment damage) will be charged to the credit card on file and the participant will be notified of any charges. In the even of unexpected departure or dismissal for any reason, $200 will be charged to the credit card on file, and the participant may be charged for reimbursement of housing costs.