TMF 2016 Orchestral Institute Fees - All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- All participants receive a fellowship that covers tuition, housing, and meals (a $4000 value).
- Application fee: $75 (Due with TMF DecisionDesk application and payable online by credit card. NOTE: the $75 application fee will be listed on your credit card statement as a charge from Stripe.com.)
- Registration fee: $300 (Due upon acceptance and no later than March 29, 2016)
- Foreign student J-1 Visa Processing: $200 (Due upon acceptance and no later than March 29, 2016 for international students requiring J-1 visa. TMF participants who are not U.S. citizens and are not already in the U.S. on an F or J visa valid through July 3, 2016 are required to apply for a J-1 visa to attend TMF. The $200 J-1 Visa Processing Fee Includes visa and health insurance, but excludes $180 SEVIS fee, $160 visa fee, and any consular fees.)
- Security Deposit: All participants are required to have a credit card on file while attending the Immanuel and Helen Texas Music Festival as a security deposit. Any charges against the participant's account (lost music/books, dorm room/equipment damage) will be charged to the credit card on file and the participant will be notified of any charges. In the event of unexpected departure or dismissal for any reason, $250 will be charged to the credit card on file, and the participant may be charged for reimbursement of housing costs.