June 21 – 26, 2015
Noe Marmolejo, Director
An intensive ensemble program for players of all levels.
- Big band
- Master classes
- Jazz theory
- Public performances
- Free tickets to TMF performances during institute
Completed application form with $30 non-refundable application fee due by June 15, 2015.
- Application fee: $30 due with completed application by June 15, 2015. Non-refundable
- Tuition: $250 and due upon notification of acceptance
- Scholarships available
- Registration/Orientation: Sunday, June 21, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Daily Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Final Institute Concert; Friday, June 26, 7 p.m., Moores Opera House
- David Caceres, saxophone
- Henry Darragh, piano
- Dennis Dotson, trumpet
- Joel Fulghum, set, percussion
- Gerald Massoud, bass, theory
- Bruce Melville, trombone
- Mike Wheeler, guitar
- Woody Witt, combo
For further information call 713-743-3191