June 22 – 27, 2014
Noe Marmolejo, Director
An intensive ensemble program for players of all levels.
- Big band
- Master classes
- Jazz theory
- Public performances
- Free tickets to TMF performances during institute
Completed application form with $30 non-refundable application fee due by June 16, 2014.
- Application fee: $30 due with completed application by June 16, 2014. Non-refundable
- Tuition: $250 and due upon notification of acceptance
- Optional Parking Pass: $15 and due with $250 Tuition fee
- Scholarships available
- Registration/Orientation: Sunday, June 22, 1–4 p.m.
- Daily Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Final Institute Concert; Friday, June 27, 7 p.m., Moores Opera House
- David Caceres, saxophone
- Henry Darragh, piano
- Dennis Dotson, trumpet
- Joel Fulghum, set, percussion
- Ryan Gabbart, theory
- David Klingensmith, bass
- Bruce Melville, trombone
- Joel Mott, trumpet
- Mike Wheeler, guitar
- Woody Witt, combo
For further information call 713-743-3191 or visit http://uhjazz.com/events/jazzinstitute/