High School Piano Institute
June 14 – 22, 2014
Nancy Weems and Tali Morgulis, Directors
An intensive solo performance program for students grades 9-12.
- Private lessons
- Piano ensemble
- Master classes
- Guest recitals
- Admission to festival concerts
- Optional campus residency
Application and Audition Requirements
- Completed application form with application fee.
- Recorded auditions (CD only) must include two memorized works of contrasting musical periods.
- APPLICATION AND RECORDING DEADLINE: POSTMARKED MAY 2, 2014
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE WILL BE EMAILED ON OR BY MAY 16, 2014
- Application fee: $30 with recording (non-refundable)
- Tuition: $400 (due upon notification of acceptance)
- Room and Board: $440 (optional, but strongly recommended due to scheduled evening activities. Dorm room, double occupancy.)
Piano Institute Faculty
* University of Houston faculty member