Nancy Weems and Tali Morgulis, Directors
An intensive solo performance program for students grades 9-12.
- Private lessons
- Piano ensemble
- Master classes
- Guest recitals
- Admission to festival concerts
- Optional campus residency
Application and Audition Requirements
- Completed application form with $30 non-refundable application fee. Application form will be available to download by December 2015.
- Recorded auditions (CD only) must include two memorized works of contrasting musical periods
- APPLICATION AND RECORDING DEADLINE: POSTMARKED MAY 2, 2016
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE WILL BE EMAILED ON OR BY MAY 16, 2016
- Application fee: $30 with recording (non-refundable)
- Tuition: $400 (due upon notification of acceptance)
- Room and Board: $440 (optional, but strongly recommended due to scheduled evening activities. Dorm room, double occupancy.)
Piano Institute Faculty
* University of Houston faculty member
New in 2016: "Body Awareness for Pianists" Workshop
- Presented by Katie Parr Smith
- Sunday, June 19, 2016 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 20, 2016 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m