Prospective undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to experience our program first-hand by shadowing our music major Ambassadors, attending classes and rehearsals, meeting our faculty, and touring our facility. In addition to attending our various events throughout the day, students will meet with the Admissions Coordinator about application, audition, admission, and scholarships, then go on a tour of our facilities.
Visits to the Moores School of Music are available Monday through Friday. While we offer visits year-round, it is highly recommended that students visit when classes are in session.
To arrange a visit, please send an email to email@example.com. *Advanced scheduling (at least 2 business days) is appreciated.
Itineraries may include the following classes and rehearsals:
- Applied Music Studio Class (dates and times vary by applied instrument or voice)
- Music Theory 8:00-10:00 (MWF)
- Aural Skills 8:00-10:00 (TTh)
- Music History 10:00-11:00 (MWF)
- AURA: The New Music Ensemble 2-5 (F)
- Concert Chorale 1:00-2:30 (MWF)
- Concert Women’s Chorus 2:30-4:00 (MW)
- ManCorps 2:30-4:00 (TTh)
- Symphony Orchestra 2:30-5:30 (TTh)
- Opera Rehearsal 2:00-5:00 (TTh), 2:30-5:30pm (F)
- Jazz Orchestra 12:00-2:00 (MWF)
- Jazz Ensemble 11:30-1:00 (TTh)
- Wind Ensembles 2:00-5:00 (MWF), 4:00-6:00 (TThF)
It is suggested that students schedule a visit in conjunction with one of our concerts. *For our full event calendar, please visit our box office website.