To apply to the MPA program, students should submit the following:
- General Requirements
- Official Transcripts & Related Documents Submission Guidelines
- English Language Proficiency requirement
- Am I exempt from the TOEFL?
- How to pay the application fees?
- Additional required documents for international applicants
International Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester: April 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
Application materials and requirements specific to International applicants
All application materials should be submitted to Office of International Admissions office.Your application materials will be processed at Office of International Admissions prior to our review.
Please consult the Office of International Admissions web page or the links below for additional application materials and criteria including TOEFL.
- How to apply (International Admissions)
- Admission Criteria
- Admissions Forms
- International graduate tuition & fees