- Tutor/Grader, MWTF 2:30-4:430pm, AH 448
- Learning Support Services, see schedule at: http://www.las.uh.edu/lss/
- The Arabic Student
A high quality blog containing numerous Arabic lessons, covering both formal Arabic and dialects. Lessons cover current events and popular culture material from the Arab world.
- Interactive Arabic Storybook
An Arabic Interactive Storybook. Includes both formal and colloquial Arabic and several useful practice drills.
- Arabic Almanac v. 5.0 - Online Dictionary
Online version of Hans-Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary searchable by root. Includes several other scholarly Arabic – English dictionaries as well.
- Al-Jazeera Learn Arabic Page
A comprehensive website created by Al-Jazeera for adult learners of Arabic as a foreign language that uses current Arabic news items and forms interactive lessons around them. Focuses mostly on formal Arabic and is most appropriate for intermediate and advanced students.
- Arabic Language Corpus at BYU
A searchable Arabic corpus that lets a student search a wide body of fictional and non-fictional Arabic texts for real-world occurrences and usages of a target Arabic word. Registration is required but free of charge.
- Music Layoonak: Arabic Song Lyrics and Translations
A large selection of Arabic songs by various famous Arab musicians along with the translation of their lyrics to English and some cultural explanations.
- Aswaat Arabiyya / Arab Voices
- ACON Verb Conjugator
- Arabic Learning Resources (Arabic Learning Resources)
- Yamli (transcribe Arabic from English)
- Read Arabic (Novice, Intermediate, Cultural)
- Glossary of Arabic Grammar Terminology
- Arab American Cultural & Community Center
- Arabic Ten Verb Forms Interactive Sound Chart