Each semester, eligible students receive up to a $3,000 Hobby School Excellence Scholarship.
To be eligible for a Hobby School Excellence Scholarship, candidates must:
- Submit transcripts of previous academic coursework, credits, grades, and GPA via ApplyWeb.
- Complete application to the Master of Public Policy program by the application deadline.
- Be accepted to the UH Master of Public Policy program.
In addition, UH offers a variety of additional financial aid through additional scholarships, fellowships, grants, work-study, and loans.
- UH Graduate School: How to Fund Graduate School
- Graduate Financial Information
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Tuition & Fees:
- Graduate Tuition & Fees: Select Liberal Arts & Social Sciences in the "What college do you plan to attend?" drop down box.