- Vikram Maheshri (with Gregorio Caetano ),“School Segregation and the Identification of Tipping Behavior,” Journal of Public Economics, 2017, vol. 148, pp.115-135.
- Vikram Maheshri (with Ashley Langer and Clifford Winston), “From Gallons to Miles: A Short Run Disaggregate Analysis of Automobile Travel and Externality Taxes,” Journal of Public Economics, 2017, vol. 152, pp. 34-46.
- Steven G. Craig, Wided Hemissi, Satadru Mukherjee, and Bent Sorensen, “How do Politicians Save? Buffer-Stock Management of Unemployment Insurance Finance," Journal of Urban Economics, May 2016, vol. 93, pp. 18-29.
- Steven Craig, Janet Kohlhase, and Adam Perdue, “Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers,” Journal of Regional Science, vol. 56, Jan.2016, pp.25-52.
- Willa Friedman (with Nicholas Wilson, Sasha Frade, and Dino Rech), “Advertising for Demand Creation for Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision” Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, October 2016, vol. 72, pp. S293-S296.
- Willa Friedman (with Michael Kremer, Edward Miguel, Rebecca Thornton), “Education as Liberation?” Economica, Jan. 2016, vol. 83(329), pp. 1-30.
- Chinhui Juhn (with Kristin McCue), “Evolution of the Marriage Earnings Gap for Women,” American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, May 2016, vol. 106 (5), pp.252-256.
- Chinhui Juhn (with Kristin McCue), “Selection and Specialization in the Evolution of Marriage Earnings Gaps," The Russell Sage Journal of the Social Sciences, 2016, vol. 2(4), pp. 237-269.
- Vikram Maheshri (with Clifford Winston), “Did the Great Recession Keep Bad Drivers Off the Road?” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, June 2016, vol. 52, pp. 1-26.
- Esteban Puentes, Fan Wang, Jere R. Behrman, Flavio Cunha, John Hoddinott, John A. Maluccio, Linda S. Adair, Judith Borja and Reynaldo Martorell, “Early Life Height and Weight Production Functions with Endogenous Energy and Protein Inputs,” Economics & Human Biology, Sept. 2016, vol. 22, pp. 65-81.
- Dietrich Vollrath (with Douglas Gollin, & Remi Jedwab), “Urbanization with and without Industrialization,” Journal of Economic Growth, March 2016, vol. 21(1), pp.35–70.
- Steven G. Craig, S.G., Edward C. Hoang, and Dietrich Vollrath, ”Household Response to Government Debt: Evidence from Life Insurance Holdings,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, August 2015, vol. 47(5), pp. 819–845.
- Elaine Liu (with Paul Frijters and Sherry Tao Kong), “Who is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, June 2015, Vol. 114, pp. 62-74.
- Vikram Maheshri (with Jean Guillaume Forand ), “A Dynamic Duverger's Law,” Public Choice, December 2015, vol. 165 (3), pp. 285-306.
- Christian J. Murray and David H. Papell (with Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevsky), “Markov Switching and the Taylor Principle,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, June 2015, vol. 19, pp.913-930.
- Andrea Szabo, “The Value of Free Water: Analyzing South Africa’s Free Basic Water Policy,” Econometrica, September 2015, vol. 83(5), pp. 1913–1961.
- Andrea Szabo and Gergely Ujhelyi, “Reducing Nonpayment for Public Utilities: Experimental Evidence from South Africa,” Journal of Development Economics, November 2015, vol. 117, pp. 20-31.
- Dietrich Vollrath (with Remi Jedwab), “Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective,” Explorations in Economic History, 2015, vol. 58, pp.1–21.
- Kei-Mu Yi (with Michelle Connolly ), “How Much of South Korea’s Growth Miracle Can Be Explained by Trade Policy?”, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, October 2015, vol. 7 (4), 188-221.