- Steven G. Craig, Wided Hemissi, Satadru Mukherjee, and Bent Sorensen, “How do Politicians Save? Buffer-Stock Management of Unemployment Insurance Finance," Journal of Urban Economics, May 2016, vol. 93, pp. 18-29.
- Steven Craig, Janet Kohlhase, and Adam Perdue, “Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers,” Journal of Regional Science, vol. 56, Jan.2016, pp.25-52.
- Chinhi Juhn (with Kristin McCue), “Evolution of the Marriage Earnings Gap for Women,” American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, May 2016, vol. 106 (5), pp.252-256.
- Chinhi Juhn (with Kristin McCue), “Selection and Specialization in the Evolution of Marriage Earnings Gaps," The Russell Sage Journal of the Social Sciences, 2016, vol. 2(4), pp. 237-269.
- Vikram Maheshri (with Clifford Winston), “Did the Great Recession Keep Bad Drivers Off the Road?” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, June 2016, vol. 52, pp. 1-26.
- Dietrich Vollrath (with Douglas Gollin, & Remi Jedwab), “Urbanization with and without Industrialization,” Journal of Economic Growth, March 2016, vol. 21(1), pp.35–70.
- Steven G. Craig, S.G., Edward C. Hoang, and Dietrich Vollrath, ”Household Response to Government Debt: Evidence from Life Insurance Holdings,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, August 2015, vol. 47(5), pp. 819–845.
- Elaine Liu (with Paul Frijters and Sherry Tao Kong), “Who is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization , June 2015, Vol. 114, pp. 62-74.
- Vikram Maheshri (with Jean Guillaume Forand ), “A Dynamic Duverger's Law,” Public Choice, December 2015, vol. 165 (3), pp. 285-306.
- Christian J. Murray and David H. Papell (with Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevsky), “Markov Switching and the Taylor Principle,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, June 2015, vol. 19, pp.913-930.
- Andrea Szabo, “The Value of Free Water: Analyzing South Africa’s Free Basic Water Policy,” Econometrica , September 2015, vol. 83(5), pp. 1913–1961.
- Andrea Szabo and Gergely Ujhelyi, “Reducing Nonpayment for Public Utilities: Experimental Evidence from South Africa,” Journal of Development Economics, November 2015, vol. 117, pp. 20-31.
- Dietrich Vollrath (with Remi Jedwab), “Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective,” Explorations in Economic History, 2015, vol. 58, pp.1–21.
- Kei-Mu Yi (with Michelle Connolly ), “How Much of South Korea’s Growth Miracle Can Be Explained by Trade Policy?”, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, October 2015, vol. 7 (4), 188-221.