Instructional Assistant Professor
- M.F.A. in Photography, University of Houston
- B.S. in Radio/Television/Film, Texas Christian University
- Media and Society
- Fundamentals of Scriptwriting
- Intermediate Television Production
- Digital Cinematography.
- 2006 “Podcasting as On Demand Educational Support” presented at AECT Conference, Dallas Texas
- 2009 “A Case Study of Student Perceptions of Plagiarism and the Effectiveness of the Turnitin Tool”, 2010 TxDLA Conference Session Presentation, March 22, 2020, Houston, TX
- 2008 “Working with the Administration: Successful Implementation and Management of Pilot Programs in Higher Education” Keynote address, Third Apple Digital Campus Leadership Institute, May 11-14, Milledgville, Georgia
- 2007 UH Podcasting Summit II April 25, 2008 M.D. Anderson Library, UH Main Campus UH Pilot Project: Update and Findings from Semester Two.
- 2005-06 “University of Houston Podcast Initiative” - Research study of the pedagogical efficacy of using podcasts as course delivery mechanism