Professor of Social Work Graduate School of Social Work
237 Social Work Building
FAX: 713- 743-3985
- A.B. Douglass College , Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- M.S., Columbia University
Dr.P.H., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Brenneman, B., Latting J., Edwards, J. (In press). The one thing: Identifying the foremost strategic purpose. In Biech, E. (Ed.), The 2007 Annual: Consulting . New York , NY : Wiley.
- Ramsey, V. J., & Latting, J. K. (2005). A typology of intergroup competencies. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science , 41(3), 265-284.
- Greene, A. and Latting, J.K. (2004). Whistle-blowing as a form of advocacy: Guidelines for the practitioner and organization, Social Work, 49 (2), 219-230.
- Latting, J. K., Beck, M. H., Slack, K. J., Tetrick, L. E., DaSilva, N., Etchegaray, J. M., and Jones, A P. (2004). Promoting service quality and client adherence to the service plan: The role of top management's support for innovation and learning, Administration in Social Work, 29 (2), 29-48.
- Latting, J. K. and Beck, M. (2004) Facilitating learning through assessing performance goals. In Austin, M. J. and Hopkins, K. M. (eds.), Supervision as Collaboration in the Human Services: Building a Learning Culture, Thousand Oaks : Sage Publications.
- Da Silva, N., Tetrick, L. E., Slack, K. J., Etchegaray, J. M., Latting, J. K., Beck, M. H., et al. (2002). Is there a relationship between employee perceptions of organizational learning practices and employee performance? Psychologist-Manager Journal , 6 (1), 104-116
- Facilitating personal, organizational, and social change in the context of social hierarchies and multiple group identities.
- Social Justice Theories
- Organizational Behavior and Change