News & Events
News & Events
Spring 2014 Graduate School
- Megan E. Pavageau (’11)
- Schetauna D. Powell (’11)
AAS Master of Fine Arts Graduates
- Angela N. Bankhead (’07)— Parsons, The New School for Design
- Ryan N. Dennis (’07)—Pratt Institute. Dennis currently serves as the Public Art Director at Project Row Houses.
AAS Law School Graduates
- Byron Alfred (’06)—South Texas College of Law
- Sha-Kara E. Jackson (’07)—Howard University School of Law
- Eronn A. Putman (’08)—Louisiana State University Law Center. Putman currently works as an adjunct professor in African American Studies at UH, where she teaches AAS 3348: African Americans and the Law.
- Jesanda Ellis (’12) currently serves as a financial analyst at Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. In 2011, Ellis worked at Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., as the Janssen Supply Group 2011 Summer Finance Intern.
- Oliver Rollins (’05) received the MA in Pan African Studies from the University of Louisville. He is currently a doctoral candidate in sociology at the University of California-San Francisco’s School of Nursing.
- Benjamin J. Woods (’06) received the MA in Africana Studies from Cornell University. He is currently pursuing the PhD in political science at Howard University.
- Mica F. Murray (’13) was recently accepted into the Texas Chiropractic College’s Doctor of Chiropractic Program.