Monday - Friday
- Hope Dealers: AA Discussion Meeting: Noon in OB 100A. (Closed Meeting)
- Sober Yoga: 6:30-7:30pm in Oberholtzer Hall 3A
- Sober Coogs: 8:00pm in Oberholtzer Hall 3A
- CIR Check-in Meeting - 5:00 p.m., Oberholtzer Hall, 100A (closed to members of CIR)
- CIR Speaker Meeting - 8:00 p.m., Oberholtzer Hall, 3A (open to the community)
Directions to Oberholtzer
Take 45 to the Cullen Boulevard Exit. Turn right into campus. Go to the fifth light and turn left on Wheeler. Park in the lot on the right. (This lot is not monitored after 8 p.m., so you should not get ticketed). Cross back over Wheeler toward the older looking buildings. There are five buildings. Oberholtzer Hall is in the center. Go to the right at the top of the stairs and enter the lobby. Take the stairs to the third floor. Our room is the first one on the left.