2014-15 School Supply List
Please no boxes or backpacks. We have a very limited amount of space. Thank you.
Supplies are for community use. Please do not write your child’s name on school supplies.
- 2 magic rub erasers
- 1 package colored chalk (Prang Hygieia Assorted Chalk is preferable) It doesn’t cause dust!
- 2 packages of index cards
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 boxes of tissue
- 3 packages of glue sticks
- 1 package of colored pencils
- 1 package of blue ball point pens
- 1 package of black ball point pens
- 1 package of red ball point pens
- 2 reams printer paper (white)
- 1 flash Drive (2 GB minimum with your child’s name on it)
- 1 set of personal headphones in a Ziploc bag with your child’s name on it
- 4 packs of lined notebook paper
- 1 package of paper clips (small or large) or 1 package of standard staples
- 5 packages #2 pencils
- 2 packages water based markers
- 2 packages of construction paper (9 in X 12 in)
- 2 packages of scotch tape
- 1 package of post it notes
- 3 composition books
- 1 three subject spiral notebook
- 6 two pocket folders with brads – two yellow, the rest any color
- 1 package EXPO dry erase markers (any color)
- 1 favorite book to donate to the class
- Good attitude and enthusiasm
Suggested retailers: Target, Southwest Teacher’s Supply, Office Depot, Fiesta, Wal-Mart, or Dollar Tree.
Thank you for this major contribution for your child’s year of learning!!
Choose another School Supply List