Built in 2003, Bayou Oaks is an on-campus townhouse facility that is home to thirteen UH Greek chapters. Designed to combine traditional chapter house with conventional apartment-style living, Bayou Oaks gives fraternity and sorority members the opportunity to experience sisterhood and brotherhood while living within walking distance to the UH campus. Supported by the Fraternity & Sorority Housing Coordinator, each townhouse has its own manager who is responsible for addressing any of the chapter’s housing concerns.
2018-19 Townhouse Application Information
- 2018-2019 Townhouse Application - Due by 5:00 PM on Friday, December 15, 2017
- 2018-2018 Review Criteria and Review Timeline
Townhouse Modification Information
- Townhouse Modification Process
- Townhouse Modification Request Form
- Townhouse Modification Approval Form
Other Policies and Procedures
- Bayou Oaks Townhouse Event Policy
- Bayou Oaks Event Registration
- Person of Interest Form
- Guidelines and Standards for Townhouse Porches
Interested in other options for living together as a chapter?
For groups uninterested in acquiring a townhouse, additional ‘Group Living’ options may be available through the University’s Theme Housing Program. Contact Guillermo Flores, Fraternity/Sorority Housing Coordinator, for additional information.