Individual & Couples Counseling

Individual counseling is available for UH students who are seeking assistance with personal concerns. Common client concerns include: depression, anxiety, stress, interpersonal conflict, identity, trauma recovery, career indecision. Couples counseling is available to UH students. Their partners do not need to be affiliated with UH. CAPS clinicians work from a brief therapy model and tailor treatment plans to meet specific goals. Fees for individual and couples counseling are offered at a significantly subsidized rate and vary depending on the services rendered. Please see the fee schedule for more information.

Crisis Intervention

For more information, look under our crisis intervention tab.