Texas Music Festival Orchestra Series: Celebratory Opening
Immanuel & Helen Olshan Texas Music Festival Celebratory Opening Concert!
6:30 - Celebration on the Plaza, 6:45 - Settling the Score Pre-concert Lecture, 7:30 - Concert.
- Franz Anton Krager - Conductor
- Matthew Straus - Percussion
- Ted Atkatz - Percussion
Featured Works by:
- Mark-Anthony Turnage: Fractured Lines, double percussion concerto on a tune by Peter Erskine
- Piotr Tchaikovsky: Selections from The Sleeping Beauty (suite from the ballet), Op. 66a
- Igor Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring - Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the premiere of Rite of Spring
- Moores Opera House
- Door: $15 GA - $10 students/senior citizens | Box Office/Online: $17 GA - $12 students/senior citizens
- Moores School of Music
Moores School of Music 713-743-3313