August 21 - September 7
UHWOW14 promises to fill the first two weeks of the semester with plenty of programs, giveaways and opportunities to get involved on campus and explore what UH has in store for you over the next four years. The goal of UHWOW14 will is to provide information, while connecting new and returning UH students to student organizations, departm ents, and resources, through the promotion of events and programs on a centralized web-calendar at www.uh.edu/wow.
The full UHWOW 14 calendar is also available for download on Android, Blackberry and iPhones via the Guidebook App. To download the calendar and app follow these instructions below:
1. Install the GUIDEBOOK App Available in the Apple, Google or, Amazon App stores.
2. Search for UHWOW14
- Topic Area: Sports, Exercise and Physical Activity as it Related to Physical and Mental Health
- Presentation Title: Exercise for Mood and Anxiety: Efficacy and Mechanisms
- Invited Speaker: Dr. Jasper Smits
- UH Faculty Panel Members: Dr. Leigh Leasure, Department of Psychology & Dr. Daphne Hernandez, Department of Health and Human Performance
4:30, Rudy & 7:30, Friday Night Lights