The BTI Institute Education and Training effort is focused on enhancing the professional competencies of the current DHS workforce and educating the next generation of Homeland Security professionals. To this end, the Institute has undertaken the following Education and Training projects.
- Curriculum Development [ACTIVE]
- Internships [COMPLETE]
- DHS Minority Serving Institutions Summer Research Teams [COMPLETE]
- DHS COE Summit student poster and grand challenge participation [COMPLETE]
- Brown Bags [COMPLETE]
- Distinguished Speakers Series [COMPLETE]
- Homeland Security Symposium Series [COMPLETE]