In Summer 2013, over 95% of courses will use Blackboard Learn, the next generation of the Blackboard Course Management System. Other Summer 2013 UH courses are in Blackboard Vista.
Log in at AccessUH to access systems where you have accounts with one log in.LOG IN HELP CougarNet passwords expire every 90 days. Students - Trouble accessing your Blackboard Learn course?
Other problems or questions? Go to Student Help.Faculty - Get more information on Blackboard Learn
- Most Summer courses will start to be available on Monday, June 3. Your instructor decides when to make the course available.
- Check with your instructor or check the Blackboard Course/Section Finder to see if your course uses Blackboard Learn or Vista.
- Blackboard Learn, Blackboard Vista and myUH (PeopleSoft) are separate systems with different usernames and passwords. However, you can log in at AccessUH to access systems where you have accounts with one log in.
- For more information and Frequently Asked Questions on Blackboard Learn, see Blackboard Learn Help for Students
- For browsers supported for Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP11, see Learn 9.1 SP11 Supported Browsers and Operating Systems.
- Blackboard Learn enrollment comes from myUH (PeopleSoft) and is updated once a day at night.
- If you registered today in myUH (PeopleSoft), allow 24-48 hours to access your Blackboard Learn course.
- If myUH (PeopleSoft) shows you are not enrolled in a course, you will not see the course in Blackboard Learn.
- Check your enrollment status in myUH (PeopleSoft) at https://myuh.uh.edu.
- Don't miss a payment deadline! See http://www.uh.edu/students for important enrollment dates and deadlines.
- Some courses contain publisher-created content for which an additional fee may be charged.