The Student Services Office at the Hines College of Architecture and Design hosts information sessions for all prospective freshman, transfer, and change of major students interested in an undergraduate degree program offered at our college.
Information sessions cover the following information:
- Program overview
- Meet academic advisors
- Meet current students in our programs
- Current majors and degree plans
- Required coursework
- Portfolio and letter of interest
- Admissions process and requirements
- Question and answer session
- Building tour
To make your reservation for one of our information sessions, register here.