- Stop by our new Welcome Center, our newly expanded and renovated M.D. Anderson Library, and our state-of-the-art Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. Then, put on your game face and cheer on the Cougars at an athletic event.
- Enjoy the melodies of our Moores School of Music, the theatrical and dance offerings of the School of Theatre, Blaffer Art Museum at the University of Houston art exhibits, or check out our collaborative creative efforts at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Center for the Arts.
- Take a Walking Arts Tour. While you're out, stop by the Cullen Family Plaza Fountain, then let the kids romp around Lynn Eusan Park. Afterwards, cool off and grab a bite at one of our campus eateries.
- Give to the Annual Fund or leave a legacy through a planned gift. You can make a major difference in the lives of our students now and in perpetuity.
- Find all the resources you need to stay connected to your alma mater on the University of Houston Alumni Association website. Whether you are taking in the arts on campus, sharing your story or class notes with our constituents or sporting your Cougar gear, there's a connection to fit you and your family.
Once a coog, always a coog
The University of Houston has more than 255,000 alumni, and you all play an important part of the Cougar community. Your classmates include award-winning actors Dennis Quaid (’74) and Jim Parsons (’96), sport legends Shannon Miller (’03) and Hakeem Olajuwon (FS ’84), CEOs Tilman Fertitta (FS ’78) and Aylwin Lewis (’76), political leaders like Senator Elizabeth Warren (’70) and Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner (’77), and countless other influential alumni who have made a positive impact in their communities and around the world using the skills they learned at UH.
Tell us your story
We appreciate your enthusiasm for UH and would like to hear more about your unique University of Houston experience. To get in touch with us and share your favorite memory, story or something about UH that inspired you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more.
Five Ways to Connect
UH Alumni Association Calendar
- University of Houston Campus News
- Alumni Career Services
- Request Transcripts
- Update My Contact Information
- Colleges, Schools and Departments
- Giving to UH
For more information about UH Alumni programs, or to contact the UH Alumni Association, email email@example.com.
Presidential events, featured alumni stories, see whats new
Clubs, Networks, Volunteer Resources and more
The annual alumni report for the University of Houston’s Alumni Association