- Organizations may request a maximum of $2000 per academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer) for programs and conferences.
- There is a cap of $1000 for conference funding.*
- There is a cap of $600 for program-related advertising (Daily Cougar ads, flyers, banners, etc.).*
- There is a cap of $500 for program-related food and refreshments.*
- AFB cannot fund programs and conferences which take place in the month of August.
- Organizations are not automatically given $2000 a year, it is simply the amount that may be requested and allocated. Allocations are accepted only for events taking place during the current academic year.
- *= This cap is included as part of the $2000 maximum allocation that may be approved.
- Ex 1., If $1000 is used for a conference, only $1000 is left for programs for the year.
- Ex 2., If $1200 is requested for a program, up to $500 may be requested for food/refreshments, and up to $200 may be requested for other costs.
AFB shall consider the overall benefit that particular items requested for funding contribute to the success of the program. AFB also encourages student groups to seek other funds and/or fund–raise on their own.