FY12 UHS Annual Mandatory Training
Mandatory training for faculty, staff, student workers and
temporary employees begins October 3 and runs through November
30. Completion of this training is a State of Texas requirement.
Each employee will receive a personal email with instructions on
how to complete the following:
1. Mandatory Training (Ethics, EEO, FERPA, Fraud and Secure Our
2. Finance trainings as required by the employee’s position
and/or fiscal responsibilities
3. External Consulting and Related Party Disclosure, for
employees with purchasing
responsibility or influence
4. Worker’s Compensation Network Requirements (SORM), as
required by House Bill 7
and the Texas Insurance Code Chapter 1305.
Employees who fail to complete their required training will not
be eligible for merit increases.
For more information, please go to the
HR Communications website.