Residential dining improvements reflect customer feedback
By Abigail Nivens
University of Houston Dining Services has implemented a number of changes reflecting customer feedback in the Fresh Food Company at Moody Towers and Cougar Woods Dining Hall over the course of the semester.
UH Dining strives to satisfy customer needs. To increase customer satisfaction, management has put several changes into effect based on feedback received from previous semesters.
“We aim to please,” said Misty Pierce, food service director. “We heard our guests’ suggestions, and each of these improvements are directly related to requests they have made.”
Improvements UH Dining have executed since the start of the spring semester include the following:
- Sunbutter, a nut-free spread, has been added to the Cougar Woods menu.
- Plant-based entrée choices such as black bean burgers have been added to each station in both locations.
- The made-to-order deli station is now open during all hours of operation in both locations. To view the dining hall hours of operation, click here.
- Both locations have stocked a variety of individual tea bags including apricot green, chamomile, decaf green and honey lemon myrtle flavors.
- Iced coffee and flavor syrups have been added in both dining halls.
Anyone who would like to let UH Dining know how they feel about the improvements can click here. For more information about the two dining halls, click here.