Administration and Finance Focus

Administration Finance & Focus

Facilities Management

Reporting a facilities issue is quick and easy to do

Air-conditioning not working in your building? Did you spot water leaking from the ceiling? Have ants infested a classroom?

Students, faculty and staff at the University of Houston now have numerous easy and quick ways at their disposal to report facilities problems such as these. No matter which method is used, the Facilities Service Center will quickly process the request and respond in a timely manner.

Send a text

The UH community can use their smart phones to report all sorts of problems. Send it to Include your name, contact information, description of the problem, and the location, including building name and room number when applicable.

Craft an email

Facilities issues can be sent via email to the same address as when sending a text:

Make a phone call

For services that require immediate attention to maintain safety or preserve work productivity, call the Facilities Service Center at 713-743-4948.

Log in online

For non-emergency requests only, log in to AccessUH, click on the FAMIS icon, then click "Create Service Requests." You will then be directed through the steps of creating a service request.