Employee Focus

April 2009
April 2009
RecycleMania Wrap-up

Social Security Online Retirement (pdf)

UH Women's Association Scholarships

Employee Spotlight
Kendra Carr
Chef Brent Gorman

Student Spotlight
Andrew Elizaga

April Calendar

Bookstore Buyback

Department of Public Safety
UHSSL Fire Safety

Ride Out

Dining Services
Meatless Mondays


Tax Form Contact List

FY2009 Physical Inventory

Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Statistics

Cash Journal and Deposit Guidelines

Financial Data Warehouse Launched

Human Resources
Performance Communication and Development Program Announcement

Plant Operations
UH in the Spring Landscape Slideshow

Parking and Transportation

Metro Announces 244 Monroe / Pasadena Park & Ride

Quick Tip: For enrollment services questions, students can call 713/743-1010.

If you have comments or would like to submit an article to future newsletters, contact Alpa Vaghani at avaghani@central.uh.edu by the 20th of each month.


Tax Form Contact List

Form Description Contact Phone
W-2 Employee wage and tax statement Customer Service (713) 743-3988
1042-S Individual Nonresident Alien's income Linda Morrow (713) 743-8987
1098-E Student loan interest Nancy Tran (713) 743-5878
1098-T Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning tax credits Recording (713) 743-1098
1099-MISC Miscellaneous income of $600 or more Aida Hermosilla (713) 743-8744

1The recorded message for Form 1098-T instructs callers to do the following:
o UH students: Press 1 and leave a message. You will receive a call back within 24 hours.
o UHCL students: Call 281-283-2170.
o UHD students: Call 713-221-8000.
o UHV students: Call 361-570-4827.