The Cougar Card Office is re-carding the entire campus for the newly designed Cougar Card, which requires an updated photo.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to stop by the Cougar Card Office Selfie Station to take a selfie for the new card. The deadline to submit photos is May 31.
The Cougar Card Office Selfie Station will be located at the main lobby of Student Center South on Monday, May 6, Tuesday, May 7, Monday, May 13, and Tuesday, May 14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. A Selfie Station will also be set up at UH Sugar Land on the same dates and times.
A Selfie Station will be at UH Technology Bridge in the lobby area of Building 4 on Wednesday, May 8, and Thursday, May 9, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Using the Selfie Station
- Bring your cellphone – you'll be taking your own selfie.
- Visit the selfie station between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on the noted dates at the designated location.
- After taking your selfie, you will need to log in to AccessUH and click on the MyPhoto icon for instructions on uploading your photo.
- When your submitted photo has been accepted, you will receive an email confirmation – be sure to save it. Your new Cougar Card will not be distributed until late in the summer or early fall semester. You will still receive a confirmation email but you will not need to come to the office until further notice.
- Once you receive further instructions to pick up your new Cougar Card, bring your email confirmation and a valid government-issued ID to the Cougar Card Office, located at the Welcome Center Parking Garage, Suite 151. The Cougar Card Office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Enter the express pickup line to receive your new Cougar Card.
It’s important to stop by to take a selfie, as the new Cougar Card is your UH access pass to important campus services, including building access, ShastaBUCKS, meal plans, Cougar Cash and athletic events.
If you can’t make it by one of the dates above, you can still upload your photo online through AccessUH. For more information about the new Cougar Card and its uses, visit the Cougar Card website.