1. Report your Cougar Card lost by logging into your AccessUH account.
2. Click on the Cougar Card icon.
3. Under the “My Card” tab, select “Report Lost Card”.
4. Select the reason you are reporting your card lost from the drop-down menu.
5. After you select a reason, you must review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Click Continue.
6. A message will appear to let you know that your request was submitted successfully. Click OK.
7. If after normal business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), visit the UH Police Department located at 4051 Wheeler St. to obtain a temporary After Hours Replacement Cougar Card.
8. Complete the AHRCC agreement form. You will be issued a temporary AHRCC that is loaded with all your current privileges. Make sure to visit the Cougar Card Office on the next business day to receive your official Cougar Card replacement.